SWCO Bounty Pack
This offering is no longer available. Check back for future offerings.
Shrouded in history, the invention of coins goes back a very long time. It’s believed they were introduced as a method of payment sometime around the 6th or 5th century BCE. Herdotus mentions that coins were first minted by the Lydians, while Aristotle claims that the first coins were minted by Demodike of Kyrme, the wife of King Midas of Phrygia.
So where exactly do challenge coins come from? Well, you may think these are of a fairly recent invention but they definitely aren’t. The Roman empire used to reward soldiers by presenting them with coins to recognize the service to the empire.
can be made at any time, begins with the challenger drawing his/her coin, and slapping or placing it on the table or bar. Everyone being challenged must immediately produce their coin and anyone failing to do so must buy a round of drinks for the challenger and everyone else who has their challenge coin. However, should everyone being challenged be able to produce their coin, then the challenger must buy a round of drinks for the group.
Let’s talk about the coin itself.
- Coin size is a standard 1.75″ diameter coin. We don’t do smaller, and lets be honest… This is the right size.
- Possibly forged by the Thoren Oakenshield himself in polished “gold-like” metal.
- The obverse face of the coin features the distinctive droids of IG-88 and 4-LOM. I know, crazy right, but I’ve never seen anyone do other droids so I’m starting a trend.
- As for the reverse face, we kept it nice and simple. This challenge coin is for being a part of Celebration Orlando 2017, and boom, it says it all now doesn’t it.
Collector and Trading Patches
Patch collecting… kinda says it all. If you’re a patch trader, you know the allure. The soft gentle caress of your fingers across a new found patch that your collection is just screaming for. We feel the same way; patches are a unique treasure that has been collected since ancient times. For the Boy Scouts among us, who doesn’t remember the anticipation of jamboree knowing you’d find another troop patch to fill out the collection?
We’ve tried to come up with a unique design for our Celebration Patch. Something that embodies the spirit of the writings of Zhong he ji by affirming the integration of two wonderful droids, each unique and special in their own way.
With our Collectors Patch, we’ve taken the show logo and we’ve just added a little bonus to that symmetry. Did you spot it? We’ve contracted with the finest ‘alpaca-like’ farmers to provide the very best polyester and found only the best spinners found in the world for our thread. Indeed, this 100% embroidered patch will be the envy and delight of all your friends. That’s okay, cause you’re the boss and this patch just says, “I build droids” and drops the mic.
What’s the use of having just one patch though right? That jamboree needs some trading so we’re also including our 75% embroidered trading patch. The duology of this patch is nigh overwhelming; it’s up to you to pick a side, as this patch brings the yin and the yang to put in your Tao. Who’s going to be on top? All I can say is I’m gonna find out soon.
- 3.5″ diameter of pure patch glory
- 100% merrowed border, cause we do it right!
- Iron On Backing; cause when you want it to stick to something, by golly it will.
- You’ll receive one Collectible patch and three trading patches in the Bounty Pack. When you order; you have the option of adding up to five additional trading patches for a total of 8!
Oh! How I love a jaunty little pin. Nothing throws caution to the wind like wearing a unique artisan crafted cloisonne pin. It thrives on inexplicable charm and pizzazz, caring little for conventional wisdom.
Indeed this is a pin for the ages, made in the highest quality than conventional pins are created today. It’s so awesome you would swear we had French artisans working at the forge to craft this lovely. Carefully inked to highlight and impress, it comes with a rubberized backing so you know you won’t get a sharp poke strutting your stuff in your Droid Builder’s tunic.
- Measuring just at 1.25″ for the Goldilocks zone of pins.
- Nice rubber backing to save wear and tear on the tunic of your choice.
- Richly colored.
Lanyard of Lanyardliness
It’s a lanyard. Seriously, there’s nothing special at all about this by any means. Don’t get me wrong, it’s dead useful. Going to work? Use it to hold a badge if you need that type of thing. Need a place to put your keys, this lanyard fits the bill.
There is absolutely nothing special about this lanyard. I can neither confirm nor deny whether it is close cousin with the strap from Mjolnir or if Lor San Tekka actually hung the map fragment from one just like it. Nope, can’t do that at all.
- Extended length lanyard, full color dye sublimated.
- Additional buckle to say remove to get better access to map fragments.